Hello :)
Yesterday was my last day, i was so tired i came home and slept from 9 plus till like 8 this morning!
I think i am down with a bug.. my eyes have been giving me problems and i have been having mega headaches ughs
Haven't done much work this week although the exams are coming up and this is bad.. blehs, feel rather unprepared!! :( And there is still the elective portfolio to do etc... I think fourth year is rather stressful :(
On a happier note, my ssm for next term got approved, yay! Load off my mind :)
Sighs, really not looking forward to going back, but then again, i will be back in six weeks time
And i'm coming back for christmas too and will be in america for 10 weeks, ahhh hope everything passes really quickly
I cannot wait to come back for good! Hehe..
Gr.. i cannot believe three weeks have passed by so quickly.. I want to stay at home forever! Haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment